And all that without major side effects. If that's not a miracle then I don't know what is!BROKEN BOWELS is my personal account of these horrific yet truly amazing years I have endured.

eBook Title: Broken Bowels
Author:Jay Versluis
Published on 2018-05-03 by


Download Free Ebooks

I was diagnosed with colon cancer when I was 43, in the summer of 2015. That's young for a cancer patient. The symptoms were weird and were not what is commonly associated with colon cancer. After major surgery in early 2016, the plan was to get me back on my feet within 6 months. Sadly, the common treatment method of chemotherapy did not work in my case. Turns out that I have some genetic defects that lead to an aggressive form of uber nasty cancer, rendering most conventional treatment options useless. As a result, my hospital decided to turn me away, knowing they had no idea how to help me going forward.Seemingly left to die with no further treatment options, the power of the universe put me in touch with a crack team of doctors at a different hospital in Miami Beach. These people were not so easy to give up on me just yet. They suggested immunotherapy, the same treatment that miraculously cured Jimmy Carter. And it worked wonders!In only two months I went from a sleep deprived wreck, living with constant pain, unable to walk without a wheelchair or a stick, to cycling 10 miles a day. And all that without major side effects. If that's not a miracle then I don't know what is!Broken Bowels is my personal account of these horrific yet truly amazing years I have endured. I've had countless treatments, 6 surgeries, terrible side effects, I've had a two-year colostomy and an ileostomy. I've lived without solid food for nearly a year. And for many months, I've endured every type of catheter known to man until I very nearly lost my whole bladder. But I survived, and now I'm happier than ever. Let me tell you how it all happened.

From the most popular Colon Cancer Books, Broken Bowels is the one of great book to have. You can download ebook from:
Jay Versluis
entitled: Broken Bowels here. There are so many ebooks about Broken Bowels that are available to download. Thinking of having free ebooks by Download Broken Bowels ebook rather than buy? You are in the right place. Download ebook Broken Bowels by:Jay Versluis.

Download Free Ebooks

Book Details:
  1. Book was ranked at 25 by Google Books for Broken Bowels
  2. Broken Bowels published by since 2018-05-03 with ISBNs. The book ISBN 13 Code is 9781981003792 and ISBN 10 Code is 1981003797
  3. Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false
  4. The book has "482 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under Category
  5. Rated by Raters and have average rate at ""
  6. eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE
  7. eBook written in en
  8. Book Preview Address: http://books.google.com/books?id=2f53uQEACAAJ&dq=Colon+Cancer&hl=&cd=224&source=gbs_api

Book Preview


Download Free Ebooks

Download Button is not working? Try The Alternative Download links for "Broken Bowels by:Jay Versluis":